Question: Cytostatics and Alzheimer's

rajiv clearpt at
Sun Feb 13 05:29:39 EST 2000

I would like to know about the treatment for cerebrel atrophy & snile
dimentia (confirmed from MRI Scan).My mother is 70 year old & suffring
from last three months.
She is not able to speak & not eating by mouth.Presently we are feeding
with the help of rey`s tube(from nose).It is very greatfull if you can
suggest us any possible treatment.Presently she is on
pantoxifillin,pyracetam,ticlopidin & B-complex.

thanking you,
With Best Regards

* Sent from RemarQ The Internet's Discussion Network *