Bilateral nerve connection in hands.

Nick Medford nick at
Fri Feb 25 17:27:10 EST 2000

In article <EOxt4.12419$PA2.1084407 at
>, ULTRAMED, INC. <ultramedco at> writes
>Hello Nick:
>Thanks much for your reply re. my associates condition.
>Could you please give us a brief rundown on the conditions
>that could cause this.
Easier said than done... it has been described as occurring in quite a range of
conditions: genetic disorders, recovery from childhood stroke, ADHD... But
as far as I am aware most people who exhibit this phenomenon do NOT
have any associated neurological condition.

Once again I would stress that if there are no other symptoms , and no
distress involved, then there doesn't seem much to worry about.
Of course I understand that the phenomenon may be somewhat perplexing
and inconvenient, but it doesn't sound sinister in your colleague's case.
Nick Medford