Cerebellum Degeneration

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 1 00:29:55 EST 2000

it will be 'taxing', so be gentle with yourself, but give extra effort
to seeking out and doing =novel= stuff. the novel stuff needn't be
"big-deal" stuff. it just needs to be novel.

alter your routine, routinely, in small ways. look for newness. revell
in it. the only thing you have to 'watch-out' for has to do with novelty
becoming 'normal' to you, but not to others with whom you interact. so,
just be careful not to get too-'strange' (too 'novel') for folks around
you, because that will tend to result in their 'moving away from' you,
which is not good.

this stuff that's pleasurable anyway, will maximize your nervous
system's ability to sustain it's neurological dynamics.

ken collins