"CURSES" *also* endogenously co-motivate truth-approximating intellectual concoctions in/by 'pots' strong enough not to crack by this kind of "Selection pressures" (implying a relatively real-time aquisition/choosing of/between "actention modules")

Sit Knowitall fell_joinedby_in at one.net.au
Sun Jan 2 01:17:55 EST 2000

Do you dare to try "deciphering" what I mean this cryptic subject line?

(It contains concepts from is a re-worded version of my at first merely
intuitive Primal Theory-induced insights; insights that I later found could
be substantiated both by relevant results of mainstream science,and by a
total abscence of ditto counter-indication.)

%-|