Psychiatric Confusion?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 1 11:52:22 EST 2000

since i'm the only one who 'makes a fuss' over standing on what he's
posted, i assure you, i stand on what i've posted.

BTW, the things you've expressed, in other posts, re ECT, are the same
things i've said, and stood on, for decades, including in this NG.

perhaps you missed those discussions?

ken (K. P. Collins)