I need to CLARIFY something

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 1 13:12:38 EST 2000

I need to CLARIFY something.

i've realized that, my repeated posting of the quote from the _Iron
Giant_:

"I go. You stay. No following.", is subject to 'misinterpretation'.

i thought it'd be obvious to folks who'd seen the flick, but since,
perhaps, there're some who didn't see the flick, i'd better explain.

my use of the quote is in the context of the movie. i'm 'going-out' to
take care of a thing that, if not taken care of, will leave Humanity
devastated.

my specific use of the quote was with respect to, and on behalf of,
those folks who've reached-out to me over the years.

it's =these= folks to whom i =solely= addressed the "No following."
sentence.

when i quoted, "No following.", i was =NOT= 'excusing' anyone, i was
only 'waving-off' the gentle folks who'd reached-out to me over the
years, in order to Spare them the sort of treatment that i've Endured
be-cause everything that's 'on the table' is 'on the table' be-cause i
Put-It-There. the folks who've reached-out to me are Innocents. i stand
between Innocents and Harm.

folks should get all of this Straight.

K. P. Collins