Mind a no-brainer?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 2 15:25:20 EST 2000

just in case... i'm 'tired' of explaining it, but Neuroscientific
Duality Theory (NDT) is a 'monist' theory in Biology.

the 'Duality' in the theory's name is all Biology, and was selected to
emphasize the way that cognition, affect and behavior are produced only
as 'blindly'-automated =by-products= of TD E/I-minimization.

i Chose to emphasize things in this way be-cause the fundamental thing
that NDT is all about is the way that the 'blind'-automation Ravages
Humanity.

the 'duality' 'exists', needlessly, be-cause Abstract Ignorance exists,
needlessly.

be-cause 'mind' requires more than the Biology (namely,
externally-derived energy-flow), trying to 'cram' 'mind' into the
biology is non-sensical.

i expect nobody'll comprehend what i'm saying, here, but am 'tierd' of
being treated, superficially, as if i'm some 'freak' who is 'unworthy'
of 'normal' Human interaction, while, in actuality, folks given over to
Greed are sucking the Life out of my Being, so that they can enable the
"Beast's" continued, Ravaging existence.

K. P. Collins

[P. S. it's my Analysis that the lingering after-effects of the Indian
highjacking Need =Immediate= Attention. (the Indian Leadership is having
'difficulty' coming to terms with the fact that they set a 'precedent'
with respect to 'rewarding' highjacking, and they're 'firing from the
hip' in an 'effort' to 'slip' the fact. which is 'nuclearly'-relevant.
KPC]