Memories of Fear

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 03:34:18 EST 2000

reacting only to what's in the press release, they've pretty-much 'just'
reiterated Delgato's long-ago work.

and their result is still wrong because it tries to 'cram' generalized
TD E/I(up) dynamics into the amygdala, when the amygdala is, as is
discussed in AoK, Ap5, a low-level supersystem configuration mechanism.

'fear' is a generalized TD E/I(up) thing. for a discussion of what's
actually going on within the brain (nervous system), see AoK, and in
particular, the discussion of 'warning learning', AoK, Ap5.

K. P. Collins