Cerebellum Degeneration

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 12:26:47 EST 2000

hi, Gloria (Lovely name). i'm a 'radical' Neuroscientist, and, to most
folks, "persona non-grata". the 'story' of how such became my lot in
Life is long and boring. (but if you spend a bit of 'time' here in the
B.N NG, you'll catch a few 'details' that i'm Obliged to document.)

the guidance i gave you is =Certain-to-work= stuff.

that's all that matters, no?

your own 'story' won you a place in my Heart. I Love folks who don't
"quit", and i Love folks who, like your Husband, join in folks' not
"quitting".

and i'll tell you Mrs. Gloria, the Kindness in your reply 'bathes' me in
Light.

cheers, ken collins