Memories of Fear

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Mon Jan 3 15:33:10 EST 2000

kenneth Collins <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Dag Stenberg wrote:
> > While it has been known for a long time that ...
[whatever]
> > been mapped in detail less than 10 years ago.
> i'm sorry, Dag. all the necessary refs were cited in AoK, and they all
> existed much earlier than 10 years ago.

What you, Ken, fail to understand is that you have not added one
syllable to the understanding of the brain, and are persisting in trying
to nullify three decades of serious neuroscientific research by some
of the World's best brains. You attempt to stop neurobiological progress
referring to some fairytale of the half-developed '70s, instead of
modestly acknowledging that others (and I do NOT mean myself) have passed you in knowledge.

While I do not question your value as a fellosw being, I do question your
right to fill this originally serious and professional newsgroup with
your crap, continuous self-conscious whining and absolute crap.

Dag Stenberg
(writing like a true Finn at last)