Memories of Fear

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 15:50:32 EST 2000

Dag Stenberg wrote:

> Ron Blue wrote:
> > http://www.usc.edu/ext-relations/news_service/releases/stories/36023.html
>
> I looked up the article (Garcia et al., Nature 402:294-296, 1999).
> I (too) wish to comment just shortly.
> While it has been known for a long time that the amygdala is involved in
> fear, the mechanisms of this involvement has mostly been unknown. The
> anatomy and interconnections of the various nuclei of the amygdala have
> been mapped in detail less than 10 years ago.

i just had an hilarious thought.

are you 'asserting' that i couldn't've possibly written AoK (in the form
of its antecedant paper, _The Fundamental Wisdom of Biological Brains_,
in 1980? :-)

i can verify the entire 29+ years, although i'd much rather spend the
'time' i've left doing Science.

by 1980, it was already the case that, if i'd've been free to do nothing
else but communicate what was already reified in NDT, there'd've , then,
been insufficient 'time' left in my Life to all what'd already been
reified to be communicated.

and the things been going-forward, at an explosive rate, ever since.

i've not gotten into the really-interesting stuff yet because it
requires a solid understanding of the fundamentals before its thought
can, in fact, be thought.

can you see the wellspring of my 'Sorrow'?

ken collins