Memories of Fear

John Hasenkam johnhkm at netsprint.net.au
Tue Jan 4 03:50:57 EST 2000

I don't bloody believe it. Not this goddamn AoK had hippocampus all in it
and explained long ago argument. You devious little runt, this is a recycled
argument, I knocked you dead it on some months back by referring to HM,
original work 1957 give me a bloody break ....

Spin me out fool don't you know better than to play these stupid games when
someone with a good memory is kicking around? I've met a few like you in my
life but you're getting way up there.

Go away.

Stuff being a buddhist, time to be a christian crusader.

John.

news:84r126$ej5$3 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...