Mind a no-brainer?

Sir Knowitall fell_joinedby_in at one.net.au
Thu Jan 6 00:14:40 EST 2000

The NDT and the TD E/I min generalization is an over-generalization being
pushed overly much into the foreground (and is wanting of *being* a more
practically realizable/workable approach) in respect of endeavoring to
socially and psychologocally prevent "Ravagings". (Rest assure most people
have at least some idea of what you refer to by this your "poetry of pain".)

It is an over-generalization to the point being a far from optimal and
balanced approximation of What Is actually going on.

More specifically, part of why it falls short (in this respect) is that it
(you Ken) blatantly gives too little descriptive (theoretical) weight to the
super-(co)explanatory principle of Natural Selection.

Still more specifically, along with *not incorporating Evolution Theory
enough*, the "TD E/I min" (or TD E/I - up or down) is too blunt to properly
account for naturally selected-*in* developmentally timed and expressed
drives "à la a TD E/I up" ---- one of the most striking or fullest examples
of which is the life and behaviour of a rodent-like marsupial mammal of
Nothern Australian rainforests. Each mating season the male pursues the
female so "enthusiastically" (being an understatement) that he dies from a
heart-attack.

So much for the "truth" -- or general explanatory relevance -- of the 2nd
law of thermodynamics in the realm of the *evolved* fauna (of course there
are none else) of which we are "merely" the most AEVASIVE of all species.

You ----(wonderfully talanted and basically it seems friendly and gentle
fellow -- but who show some signs of manic grandiosity and who, when some
accurate criticism is levelled at you, tend to show his claws in a way that
reminds sensitive associaters like myself of the behaviour of other "more
infamous" gurus who perceived that threat ideological "supremacy" was being
threatened)----- might consider that I (alias "Sir Knowitall";) am not
"what" is giving you the shits (even though, or rather, that I have offered
you the use of a concEPTual tool that can be spelt "SHITS", and that is part
of my *at least personally* comfortably settled-on (co-)Explanatory
Platform-Terminology --- of which "AEVASIVE" and "CURSES" are two other
concEPTual tools that **also seem to be too hard for you to digest**.

Not that it really matters to me all that much, but I shall exhort you for
one LAST TIME (because you and "your case" has touched me):

Get a hold of yourself, and carefully consider the advice that certain
largely well-meaning people in this NG have given you!

Best of luck!

Peter

news:3871B997.17753E8F at earthlink.net...