Mind a no-brainer?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 06:13:45 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:

>[...]

> Discernment of Truth is not for the 'faint-hearted'.

"I'd like to see the market correct 20%; we need to flush out the weak
investors." L. Borsellina, quoted in an article, "Market sell-off was
'overdue'", reported by M. Krantz, _USA Today_, 05Jan2000, p1.

Careful! the so-called "weak investors" are those who Honor Truth,
rather than Dictate Illusion. without the so-called "weak investors",
the "stock market" becomes an Aggressive "crap shoot" that will devour
itself... be-cause there's no way around Truth.

'move away from' Truth, and the Consequences of having 'moved away from'
Truth follow Unavoidably.

this said, folks should compare Societal History of the 1990s with
Societal History of the 1920s, and do what's necessary to 'bring things
in for a safe landing', which consists of 'moving toward' Truth, rather
than 'moving away from' Truth, as happened in the late 1920s.

K. P. Collins