Some Thoughts

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 03:04:11 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:

>[...]

> anyway, i took my nickel-&-dime collection, today, and photocopied ~60
> Neuro articles. i've got ~a month left on my ISP service contract, so i
> guess i'll discuss the stuff of the articles, one or two, or so, each
> day.

i've not read any of the artcles yet. but i am 'looking forward' to
reading, "Spontaneous confabulations fail to suppress currently
irrelevant memory traces", by A. Schnider and R. Ptak, _Nature
Neuroscience_, v2 n7, Jul, 1999, p677.

the other day, i saw a light-hearted-spoof movie. _Galaxy Quest_. there
was a 'nonsensical' scene in-it ('dodging').

Sadly, Life is sometimes like that, and one does what's Necessary.

ken