an open letter to the President of the United States of America

Eric eric at neuron.aftd.com
Tue Jan 11 17:51:30 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:

> this Briefing =really= Needs to occur.
>
> K. P. Collins
>
> kenneth Collins wrote:
> >
> > Mr. President:
> >
> > I ask that I be brought in to give a briefing to National Security
> > Analysts.
> >
> > Folks in attendence should know the Neuroscience, or be capable of
> > comprehending it, and include Physicists, Mathematicians and
> > broadly-based Analysts.
> >
> > While this presentation should be closed to the Public, as in the past,
> > I cannot sign any "secrecy" agreements, but it should be obvious to all,
> > by now, that I understand the needs inherent, have worked in the best
> > interests of Humanity, and will continue to do so.
> >
> > The necessity of disclosure is currently extremely-pressing.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > K. P. Collins

This is great!  There's not many people that can make me
laugh that much.  You should seek a career change, Ken.
Go to Hollywood and be a comedian.  You don't even need
comedy writers -- you write your own routines.  I can
see it now:

Ken:  Hi everyone!  I'm Ken Collins.

Audience:  (much cheering)

Ken:  I'm the world's greatest Physicist, Mathemetician, and
      Neuroscientist.

Audience:  (lots of laughter)

Ken:  Why did the neuroscientist cross the road?

Audience:  (all together)  why?

Ken: TD/EI

Audience:  (rolling in the aisles laughing)

and so on ...

And you could even do a weekly show.  How about the
Ken Collins Tapered Harmony Hour?  This week's
episode -- The White House Briefing with a special
guest host, The President of the United States, and
featuring the latest song and dance routine by The
National Security Analysts.

Eric Johnson
---