postdoc. position

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 17:55:10 EST 2000

i encourage you to =focus= upon the Genetic stuff that underpins the
reported 'accelerated aging' of the 'cloned' sheep, "Dolly".

everything you're looking for is in the Genetic stuff of her cells,
which obviously encode an 'age'-correlated 'memory' of the 'state' in
which their maternal DNA existed at the 'time' of the 'cloning'.

cheers, ken (K. P. Collins)