Neuron-glia interaction

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 18:12:09 EST 2000

John E Anderson wrote:

> kenneth Collins wrote:
> >
> > there is an electron-microscopy Tour de Force article in _Natur
> > Neuroscience_, v2 n2, Feb., 1999, p139, "Microdomains for neuron-glia
> > interaction: parallel fiber signalling to Bergmann glial cells", by J.
> > Grosche, et. al.
> >
> > although it deals with cerebellar fx, the stuff of this article Confirms
> > NDT's glia hypothesis, as it's briefly discussed in AoK, and which dates
> > from the mid 1970s.
>
> OK, Ken.  How about posting the relevant excerpt of AoK which this
> publication confirms.  Then those of us with a copy of AoK can check to
> make sure that it's really there.

it's in-there. i'll demonstrate when i've 'time' to 'do the reading' for
you, which will be later tonight, after i've taken-in the Evening News.

just be aware that, since i've invested my nickel & dime collection, i'm
moving on to discuss the stuff correlated to that investment.

> > what imbues all of this with functionality is it's globally-rigorous
> > coupling with the 'special topological homeomorphism' of the nervous
> > system (see AoK), which is, in turn, rigorously-coupled with the
>
> Again, quote the relevant excerpt.

after i've taken-in the Evening News.

>  Not everybody has a copy of AoK.

i send it out, Gratis, to anyone who wants it.

> Of course, it would be easier if it were posted on the web...

i've discussed such with you privately.

> In another post, ken collins writes:
> > this Briefing =really= Needs to occur.
> >
> > K. P. Collins
> >
> > kenneth Collins wrote:
> > >
> > > Mr. President:
> > >
> > > I ask that I be brought in to give a briefing to National Security
> > > Analysts.
>
> Honestly, Ken!  This REALLY damages your credibility, such as remains of
> it on this newsgroup.

i =Understand=.

i also =Understand= my Obligation to work within the Delimitations
within which i've had to work.

my Obligation is as it is, regardless of other folks' Choices.

if 'damaging of my credibility' is inherent, all i can say is, "So
what?" (albeit, while 'licking my wounds').

what can be done-to one doesn't 'determine' what one must do with
respect to one's Obligation, does it?

Nope.

Love does what is Must, regardless.

Cheers, John.