Human Brain Project

Bernard Marx Bernard at neuromail.com
Thu Jan 13 08:04:23 EST 2000

Hello everybody.

    I wonder if anybody could explain me what's about the Human Brain
Project, and tell me if I can search in Human Brain Project Databases. I am
a neuroscientific in Spain and it would be interesting to me to look
references up in these databases.

    I am used to use BLAST engine in Medline to find DNA and Polypeptide
secuences, but I would like to find something similar about neuroscience.

    I am very grateful to you for your help in advance.

segundojm at wanadoo.es