Science in the News

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 16:49:11 EST 2000

the 1Jan & 8Jan, 2000 issues of _Science News_ are =loaded= with
Excellent Stuff, and i encourage folks to check them out.

perhaps i'll comment on their contents at a later date, but, just-now,
i've got my hands-full with the task of holding together my 'heart'.

i'll comment, here, on one article that embraces what's True, "Ishi's
Long Road Home; A California Indian's preserved brain accentuates his
tragic, mysterious life", by B. Bower, _Science News_, 8Jan2000, p24.

http://www.sciencenews.org/20000108/bob1.asp

_Science News_ is such a Woderful source because it's read by so many
Young Folks, and i Encourage my Colleagues in Science to be in contact
with folks at _SN_ with respect to the work that they do, so that Young
Folks can receive the Benefit of insights into their work that, through
its ongoing contacts with Researchers, _SN_ works to provide.

K. P. Collins