Consciousness in terms of neuroscience websites?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 17:41:40 EST 2000

i've just checked out the U-Arizona 'consciousness' web site.

they're offering an online 'course'.

it's 'hilarious'... 'they' are working to do the same thing to
'Consciousness' studies that 'they' did to Physics... 'hiding' it in
'seriously-'mathematical'-looking B. S. stacked so high that folks
cannot see Truth.

i, hereby, Issue Formal Challenge to the folks in 'consciousness'
studies at U Arizona:

i've resolved Consciousness.

allow me to Demonstrate such, in Public Session.

K. P. Collins