Neuron-glia interaction [the 'style' of AoK]

kenneth Collins kpaulc at
Thu Jan 13 22:39:42 EST 2000

ho, ho, ho... =Honest=, it was only =after= i'd posted these
'arse-biter' msgs that i remembered that i hadn't read my email in a
while, and did so.

although it's quite-common, it still always Amazes me when things work
out this way.

ken (K. P. Collins)