Neuron-glia interaction

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 03:47:08 EST 2000

BTW, the neuralglia 'memory' hypothesis was in my Master's Thesis
Proposal entitled, "A Computerized Model of a Proposed Holographic
Memory Process", for which i received an A- from my Professor (Sullivan)
at Springfield College.

the thesis never made it beyond that 32 page proposal because, for
reasons i've discussed in the past in this NG, i resigned my teaching
fellowship, and terminated my participation in the Master's Degree
program.

i can post some of the diagrams that i drew to convey the essence of the
glial dynamics, if that'd help.

[if i seem 'hard', with respect to this matter, it's because there's a
'history' of my being treated as if i never did the work. but i did it.
doing it almost killed me. and i've all the documentation, but, while
folks make these 'accusations', no one ever 'bothers' to look at the
documentation. all of that 'hardens' a man when it goes on from 1975 to
2000. it just doesn't seem 'Fair' that a man has to endure
'accusations', such as (forgive me) yours, when no one will even bother
to look at the documentation. especially not when one knows what the
cost of the work was (is). there's no balance to it.]

K. P. Collins