advanced therapy clinics

Sir Knowitall fell_joinedby_in at one.net.au
Sat Jan 15 01:24:21 EST 2000

Music actentions (activity+attention) -- which are loosely modular similar to the Leslie A Hart's simple but efficient "proster" (program structure) concept -- work ("reduce deppression and pain") because their function provides a soothing or eustressful expressions of, or outlet for chronically self-charging or ditto "sensitized" ["conditioned-in" as a result of need-negating ("C.U.R.S.E.S." causing) conditioning by "S.H.I.T.C." type life-situations in infancy and childhood]pre-emotional brain-states of a potentially intensely distressful character would they be allowed to rise to become a "dominant focus of actention" within an individual's "Actention Selection System".

However, given needfulfilling formative years, this ambi-advantageously evolved (ditto naturally "selected-in") most typically human characteristics, enjoyment of music would of course still be possible. (But perhaps the music composed by such individuals would be more in style with Rossini than any other composer.

%-]

--
http://web.one.net.au/~fellin/main.htm
(a far from perfect, but at least never "inEPT", zoomable umbrella explanatory platform-terminology)