Neuron-glia interaction

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 12:23:24 EST 2000

CLARIFICATION:

kenneth Collins wrote:

> BTW, the neuralglia 'memory' hypothesis was in my Master's Thesis
> Proposal entitled, "A Computerized Model of a Proposed Holographic
> Memory Process", for which i received an A- from my Professor (Sullivan)
> at Springfield College.
>
> the thesis never made it beyond that 32 page proposal because, for
> reasons i've discussed in the past in this NG, i resigned my teaching
> fellowship, and terminated my participation in the Master's Degree
> program.

here, i was referring only to the =Master's Thesis=, itself.

the stuff of the Master's Thesis Proposal was just one of the many ways
in which i focussed as much of my formal coursework on the problem upon
which i was working, and upon which i continued to work, after dropping
out of the S.C. Master's Program.

it's one-and-the-same with NDT & TH.

the chain of documentation is unbroken from 1971 onward.

K. P. Collins