Science in the News

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 12:45:09 EST 2000

BTW, in long-former posts, i've discussed everything that's necessary
for doing this 'Historical mapping'.

within the brains of battered and ab-used people, there will be evidence
of their neural dynamics having 'traveled' into the 'zone of randomness'
(AoK, Ap4).

such 'mapping' is well within the range of existing technique.

it will occur in a way that's analogous to nutrient-determined 'growth
rings' in trees, but will have a complex topological distribution (and
the findings that've been reported with respect to the 'accelerated
aging' of "Dolly", the cloned sheep, leads me to 'speculate' that the
Historical 'mapping' will, eventually, be extended right down into the
'DNA'.)

if the fine structure of "Ishy's" brain is, in fact, preserved, it will,
in fact, be as i've discussed.

it's possible be-cause nervous system fx does, in fact, reduce to
activation-dependent TD E/I-minimization.

that the Historical 'mapping' technique is not =already= a standard
practice is =not= my doing.

K. P. Collins