1:14, 2000

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 14:28:05 EST 2000

folks who've been following my discussions of NDT & TH for years know
that January 14th is a 'special' day for me. each year, on this day, i
'Celebrate', a bit.

Today is a Special such 'special' day, the last such day of the 2nd
Millenium.

on this day, Truth Came to Exist within the Stuff of Humanity,
henceforth, irremovable.

how it's so has been in all been in AoK all along, but today is the
fulcrum-'point'-day with respect to such.

from today, onward, Humanity's course will be on one of only two
possible paths.

on one, the Benefit of 'moving toward' Truth will be reaped.

on the other, what will be reaped will be the merciless-Consequences of
having 'moved away from' Truth.

my Hopes and Prayers are that Humanity will Choose-Well with respect to
such.

[to the one who asked me, via private email, to Demonstrate the fact
that Jesus Understood how nervous systems process-information, if you
read the activation-dependent TD E/I-minimization 'maps', in all their
various, but all-the-same-stuff, forms, you'll see that i just did so.]

"And the Word became flesh, full of Grace and Truth." (John 1:14)

K. P. Collins [Deo Gratias]