Science in the News

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 17:43:52 EST 2000

went to the theatre without checking the movie schedule, _Anna..._
wasn't showing 'til later, so i've got some 'time'.

anyway, =iff= Native Americans Condone such, i'll be happy to show
(in-person) Researchers, who might be interested in doing the 'mapping',
how it can be achieved.

at this stage of such 'mapping', the work will be Arduous, so it would
probably be best if a small group of Neuroscience Grad Students,
well-versed in histological 'highlighting', were to do it.

there are a couple of significant benefits that would come to these
young Researchers.

1. they'd Establish the Field of neuro-Archeology (post-mortem
neuro-Anthropology & neuro-Forensics) as a practical Science.

2. they'd learn NDT real-good.

perhaps, =pending= decisions by Native Americans, folks at UCSF would be
interested?

K. P. Collins