1:14, 2000

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 18:10:02 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:

> folks who've been following my discussions of NDT & TH for years know
> that January 14th is a 'special' day for me. each year, on this day, i
> 'Celebrate', a bit.
>
> Today is a Special such 'special' day, the last such day of the 2nd
> Millenium.
>
> on this day, Truth Came to Exist within the Stuff of Humanity,
> henceforth, irremovable.
>
> how it's so has been in all been in AoK all along, but today is the
> fulcrum-'point'-day with respect to such.
>
> from today, onward, Humanity's course will be on one of only two
> possible paths.
>
> on one, the Benefit of 'moving toward' Truth will be reaped.
>
> on the other, what will be reaped will be the merciless-Consequences of
> having 'moved away from' Truth.

on, BTW, be-cause, for me, of Jesus, my own Choice is to assist folks
who Choose the first 'path', and to "jump up and down, spit wooden
nickels, singing a tune", with respect to folks who Choose the 2nd
'path'.

i can do more, and will do so, willingly, in-person.

why "in-person"?

absent the resources to write a textbook (which is my circumstance
because i've given all my earnings, after staying-alive stuff, to NDT &
TH), the level of Integration inherent in NDT demands it.

i've made it explicit in the past, but will reiterate here, it's not
Just, but if i'm just allowed to show folks, in-person, and then just
'go away', i'll be able to do such. i'll docuent such as i've documented
other stuff, in accord with Truth, but who's been 'hurt' by the
documentation i've done?

no one.

yeah, a lot of folks are 'indignant' because of what i've done in order
to Honor Truth, but 'moving toward' Truth is what i do, it's not my
doing that this or that, somehow determines other folks relationships
with Truth, is it?

nope.

folks Choose such for themselves.

and, within my Obligation to Truth, i've Guarded Free Will, all the
while "jumping up and down, spitting wooden nickels, singing a tune",
with respect to folks who Chose the 2nd 'path'.

what else could i have done?

'move away from' Truth to 'cover-up other folks' 'moving away from'
Truth?

Impossible.

what i do is work to give folks reason to Choose with respect to 'moving
toward' Truth.

the rest, i Forgive, as best i can, "seventy times seven" (endlessly),
be-cause that's what holds open the 'door' to the Future.

why all of this seemingly-'unseemly' stuff?

it's all because =just= communicating what's been in NDT all along
Exposes the rest.

as a Scientist, i'm Obligated to do the Science.

as one who Loves Jesus, i'm Obligated to "hold open the 'door'".

i'm doing the best i can to bring things in for a safe-landing.

but i encourage folks with respect to 'moving toward' Truth, because as
the Science comes forward, all that's inherent in folks 'moving away
from' Truth will become increasingly obvious to all.

ken (K. P. Collins)