Oliver Sacks

A.F. Simpson AFS7 at le.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 19:29:22 EST 2000

Marco de Innocentis wrote:

> I have read some of Oliver Sacks's books and would like to write to
> him about a particular issue on which he wrote a few years ago. How
> can I find out his address? Do you know whether he actually reads
> people's letters, or does he get too many of them?

You should have tried AltaVista.  A search of +"Oliver Sacks" +homepage
brought up (as the first hit!) www.oliversacks.com, "The Official Oliver
Sacks Website".

There are details for how to contact Dr Sacks on the page, as follows:

Oliver Sacks
2 Horatio Street, Apt. 3G
New York, NY 10014 USA
Fax: (212) 633-8928

The page adds:

'Dr. Sacks is happy to hear from his readers, but due to the heavy
volume of correspondence, he cannot always answer letters personally and
cannot offer medical advice.'

> Marco de Innocentis

love
Anna