need help

steven adrxy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 11:53:50 EST 2000

Marin wrote:

"I would like to know, if any of you could help out on determining my
problem. It has been a while know that I feel very bad for no reason, I
feel
space out like I am not in myself, if I do moderate exercise I feel
worse,
my heart pound rapidly and feel very week. I am 36 years old, quite
smoking
one year ago, eat healthy. Doctors don't do any testing to my head, they
believe I suffer of panic attacks, but I don't think so. Sometimes I
believe
I will go crazy, what should I do?"

What you describe is indeed similar to panic disorder.
Maybe not that. Firts you should record your hart rate.
I think of at least 10 times a day in a well deliberate system.
In the morning in the bed. 1 h later at home.
When go to work. At work. When arrive at home.
When go to bed. During the night.When you suddenly wake up. etc.
Depending on your life what I do not know.
Do this - let's say -for 10 days.
If possible measure your blood pressure too.
Make a nice table with your data and send it to me.

We will see.

Best whishes,

steve