DFR. Farther communication of Rat-1 & Rat-2

oleg_goryunov at my-deja.com oleg_goryunov at my-deja.com
Sat Jan 22 00:58:15 EST 2000

It can recommend implanting electrodes not only in
the positive reinforcement zones. For example into
the motor zones where we could expect increasing
activity when the rats press keys.
When the rats will learn to get satisfaction each other *,
the keys can be replaced by devices integrating activity
from the electrodes.

Multi-channels. Using more than one channel in each
direction of the DFR circuit, we evidently will achieve
 highest speeds transmitting of information.

*
Rat-1 pressing a key modulating current to stimulate
a zone of positive reinforcement of Rat-2, Rat-2 pressing
a key modulating current to stimulate a zone of positive
reinforcement of Rat-1.

Oleg Goryunov

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.