request for info

John H. johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Mon Jan 24 05:28:13 EST 2000

Below not specifically neurobiology, but through these links you should be
able to head that way.

Heaps of links at this site:

http://neuro.med.cornell.edu/

Society for Neuroscience

http://www.sfn.org/

Excellent Korean site, big page of links, slow to load maybe;

http://neuro.onnet.co.kr/links.html

Scicentral Gateway: choose Biological Sciences and Health Sciences then to
the appropriate category. More medically oriented than neurobio, but lots of
useful links and interesting stuff.

http://www.scicentral.com/

Enough

--