Neuron-glia interaction - CROSS-THREAD CORRELATIONS

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 04:03:53 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:

>[...]

> within the 'internal environments' (nervous systems) of the folks
> who're, so, forced to undergo inversion and rendering useless, the net
> result is that global TD E/I tends to become relatively-'flat' on a
> neural-activation vectored-power scale.
>
> that is, because the reduced finiancial circumstances, into which most
> elderly folks are forced, eliminate, in their existences, the
> practicallity of 'seeking' Novel experiential circumstances, the
> experience of folks subjected to such becomes increasingly-'boring' (see
> AoK).

it's 'hilarious'. my read is that some are endeavoring to 'engineer' a similar
circumstance in my life.

won't be successful. 'they' might kill me, but "they'll" never induce me to
'move away from' Truth.

and if 'they' kill me, they'll also 'kill' the rest of the understanding which
has not yet been communicated.

sorry about 'all of this', which i understand is 'unseemly' because i've not
discussed all that's entailed publicly. nor do i intend to.

all i'm going to do is endeavor to 'hold open the door' until the 'bullet'
reaches my 'heart'.

Thank Jesus that what i see is 'hilarity', and respond in-kind.

k. p. collins