A challenge for Ken...Re: AoK...Re: Science in the News

Austin P. So (Hae-Jin) haejin at netinfo.ubc.caX
Thu Jan 27 15:01:28 EST 2000

Manipulate you to my own ends? Please...you do flatter yourself unnecessarily don't you?

If you are so confident about the validity of your AoK, then even a small application will
suffice. Why don't you even try to graphically represent the topology of neuron-glia
interactions with respect to synaptic signalling. Since you have already "solved" the
problem "exactly" through AoK, and since you apparently have an equation that shows the
dynamics of this system, and since the data is out there already, this would be just a
simple exercise in math, no?

If you have an equation of state, you should be able to draw out a phase diagram
representing the "topology" you so readily claim to have worked out.

Humour me.

--
---
Austin P. So (Hae Jin)