Endogenous opioids and placebo analgesia

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 19:03:44 EST 2000

Steve Palmer wrote:

> kenneth Collins wrote in message <3890A668.AEA890BD at earthlink.net>...
>
> >was your dissertation work also done at a 'Cancer Treatment Place'?
>
> No, my subjects were healthy volunteers.

then, beyond the obvious correlations between 'the placebo effect' and
the mechanism of Free Will, as it's briefly discussed in AoK, and, as
i've discussed in former msgs here in B.N, the fact that immune system
function is a form of 'cognition', i've, presently, nothing more to
offer. (is your Dissertation online?)

thank you for considering my comments.

i encourage you to pursue your interesting findings until you've
discovered all that may be in-them.

ken (K. P. Collins)