A challenge for Ken...Re: AoK...Re: Science in the News

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 16:23:42 EST 2000

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi wrote:

> kenneth Collins <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > Prediction: sooner or later, you'll 'go away' without having any success.
>
> Prediction: KPC will never understand that people "go away" just because
> they have better things to do than read his egocentric and self-repeating
> stuff. This is because his TD in/out is approaching nil.

Hey! you're getting-it!

> Dag Stenberg
> (who fortunately for himself is university-employed, thus has obligations)

yeah, but my way's more Fun... the 'pay' is pretty-bad, though :-)

seriously, Academia needs to 'loosen-up'. not with respect to the rigor of it's
agreed-upon 'production', but with respect to the ability to think a
non-traditional thought without 'imploding' in feigned 'shame'.

ken