Neuron-glia interaction - CROSS-THREAD CORRELATIONS

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 16:33:25 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:>[...]

> because the TD E/I-minimization dynamics are 'blindly' automated, to the
> degree that micromods, correlated with the TD E/I(up) 'state', are, in fact,
> procuced by activation-dependent trophic dynamics, they will constitute a
> learned TD E/I(up) condition that has information-processing 'inertia', and
> which can, although artificially induced during the head injury, be
> self-perpetuating and self augmenting.

the way this seemingly-'counter-intuitive' stuff works is explained in AoK. it's
what happens, 'normally', during 'passive phase' high-level supersystem
configuration (highest-'level', longest-term TD E/I-minimization; see 'Volition',
Ap7; there's an index entry that takes you there under "T").

k. p. collins