hummerlady at hummerlady at
Fri Jan 28 22:15:33 EST 2000

Can someone help me with the correct name of a genetic brain disorder
called "Jacob Meyer" or something close to that.  It causes the
cerebellum to atrophy.  My new neurologist feels that the radiation I
received as an infant is not as responsible for my medical condition as
a more probable genetic disease process.  I want to research it but I
don't have the correct name.  Is anyone familiar with it?  I posted
before saying my diagnosis was Cerebellar Brain Degeneration.  Thanks.

Sent via
Before you buy.