bionet.neuroscience

Richard Norman rsnorman at mediaone.net
Sat Jan 29 09:17:59 EST 2000

It is a far stretch, but could you possibly mean
    Jacob Meyer = Charcot-Marie
as in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease?
It is a hereditary neurological problem, but affects the
peripheral nervous system (weakness and atrophy in
peroneal and leg muscles) and not the cerebellum.

news:86tm0j$8cv$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...