brain tracts query

Ray D. Scanlon rscanlon at wsg.net
Sat Jan 29 09:45:26 EST 2000

I have a hazy notion of a few years back about someone who accumulated a list of some 2000
brain tracts. Someone else (graduate student?) analysed them into a connected graph of 400
tracts.

I had a nice printout of the most important tracts but I seem to have misplaced it.

I have been munging around in PUBMED and various universities trying to get a lead to this
information but no luck so far.

Does anyone have any information where this stuff is on the internet?

Ray

rscanlon at wsg.net