EEG newbie help needed !

bunny_nuke at hotmail.com bunny_nuke at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 20:24:32 EST 2000

I would like to have a go a building my own basic
Electroencephalography (EEG) system which would interface with my PC.

Firstly I could do with looking at circuit diagrams of existing basic
systems. I've had a look on the net with no luck yet.

I studyed a HND in Engineering Mechatronics when I was younger, and I
have lost a lot of my knowledge as I have not used it since. I've just
started studying Neurology and Behaviour at Degree level (OU
Biology:Brain & behaviour, I already have a B.Sc Business IT) hence my
interest, but I need as much help as possible.

I'm also interested in alternative methods akin to technology used in
radio telescopes (Or anything else), any ideas ?

Leads, leads and more leads would be brill.

Many thanks in advance.

Bunny (alias Adrian Hamer)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.