Ion Channels Web Sites

Gary G. Wilson ggw5 at columbia.edu
Sun Jan 30 14:56:26 EST 2000

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up an ion channels web ring so that the most
useful sites can we linked together and become easier to find.  I'm about
to email the webmasters of some of the sites I already know about to tell
them about it but I thought  there might be some others out there that
might be interested.  If so, take a look at http://www.columbia.edu/~ggw5
No sites in it yet, so don't expect much.  If you run an ion channel site,
or know a site you think should join, let me know.

Cheers

Gary G Wilson