A little theory...

Richard Norman rsnorman at mediaone.net
Sun Jan 30 16:07:21 EST 2000

Does sensory deprivation produce total bliss?

"Fact 1", Drugs stop signals passing through neurons.
Some drugs block signals, others enhance or produce signals,
still others block inhibitory signals which promote increased activity.
This "fact" is not a fact.

"Fact 2".  Drug addicts are happier.  Is there any evidence for this
whatsoever? This "fact" is not a fact.

"Logical argument".  Statement A is true.  Statement B is true.
Therefore Statement A causes statement B. Even if both statements
are true, there is no reason to believe there to be a causal relation.
This "logical argument" is illogical.

news:38947256.82D0BA27 at guest.arnes.si...