Note to teachers of Neuroscience

Michael Harrison michael.harrisonNOmiSPAM at socratica.com.invalid
Sun Jan 30 23:07:44 EST 2000

Hello,

We just wanted Professors (and grad students) who teach or TA
Neuroscience to know that you can sell your handouts, exams,
powerpoint presentations, etc. on Socratica.com.  This site is
devoted to the exchange of educational materials.  It is
completely free to join and post your materials, and we pay a
90% commission rate.  So if you charge $5 for a powerpoint
presentation on Ion Channels, then we pay you $4.50 for every
sale.

Thank you for your consideration, and we would greatly
appreciate any suggested Neuroscience links.

-Michael Harrison
President, Socratica
http://socratica.com