an open letter to the President of the United States of America

Dag Stenberg dag.stenberg at helsinki.fi
Mon Jan 31 02:21:12 EST 2000

kenneth Collins wrote:
> > Mr. President:
> > I ask that I be brought in to give a briefing to National Security
> > Analysts.
> > Folks in attendence should know the Neuroscience, or be capable of
> > comprehending it, and include Physicists, Mathematicians and
> > broadly-based Analysts.

I do hope that attendents will include some professional
neuroscientists. A good idea might be to ask the Society of Neuroscience
to send a representative, also somebody from the National Institutes of
Health, as well as the National Institutes of Mental Health.

> > The necessity of disclosure is currently extremely-pressing.

It might be a good idea to disclose, in a preliminary way, why that is
so. Even when applying for a grant or a position it is usual to give a
short resume of what one's aims are.

Also, I think the Pope might be a good target for this briefing in the
best interests of Humanity. Why does not KPC write to the Pope? After
all, he has a bit more authority than KPC himself.

Dag Stenberg