an open letter to the President of the United States of America

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 05:20:08 EST 2000

try to look through my eyes, a bit, Dag.

i understand the 'unseemliness' of what i'm doing.

it's just that it needs to be done, because it's what Science does.

Science doesn't 'move away from' devoted work in Science.

Science either Affirms or Rips-Apart claims in Science.

in doing so, Science 'moves toward' Truth.

k. p. collins