Neuron-glia interaction

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 05:30:03 EST 2000

aw, you're 'just' not Thinking, Dag.

i'll accept any non-trivial published Neuroscience article as a test of NDT's
veracity.

that doesn't mean i'll accept the stuff of the article, which, if you'd been paying
attention, you'd've seen, very-well, for yourself.

what it means is that i'll either demonstrate the correspondence of the article's
stuff (as i've done repeatedly here in B.N) or refute the stuff of the article (as
i've done repeatedly B.N).

there's a lot of B. S. in the Neuroscience stacks, all of which can be sorted-out
via application of the TD E/I-minimization principle.

which is what i was saying in the original post, which you failed to properly quote.

when you can't deal with something, Falsify with respect to it?

"Yeah, sure."

K. P. Collins