an ALS Hypothesis

John H. johnhkm at
Mon Jan 31 06:18:57 EST 2000

I thought it may have been a SOD problem, but haven't managed to have a
close look at it yet. Isn't there a familial tendency here also?

Would someone more knowledgeable than the current authors in this thread
care to enlighten? I know something about apoptosis etc but ALS .... .

kenneth Collins <kpaulc at> wrote in message
news:389453C7.9DAD36B3 at
> kenneth Collins wrote:
> >[...]
> > be back with the ALS hypothesis later.
> >
> > because ALS is a 'Disease' process, i'll expect anyone who can to
contribute, pro or con,
> > Forthrightly (no need for 'tip-toing' on my account), with none of our
typical 'waste'. the
> > sufferring will, then, be in our imediate presence, and we must be 'good
soldiers' on behalf of
> > those who suffer.
> first, here's a URL that gives a view into the 'genetic' approach to ALS
(you might have to copy the
> URL to a text file and join it back together if your browser breaks it up
because of its length):