open minds

harsha parmar never at again0.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:21:17 EST 2000

Please help-you will not be disappointed.
Totally  totally amateur, only studying the brain for 3 months - I was
looking for something else and doing something else, did not realise what I
was doing or what I had found until about a month later.
I now how, But do not know why and what possible dangers. That is why I am
having to learn about the brain from scratch. Absolutely fascinating
organism and subject,
Cannot say what it is that has been found or what I am doing or how I've
done it-yet-except you will probably figure it out from these questions.
Before I go making any sweeping statements it has to be substantiated and
quantified and mapped out, which should take me another 4-6 months work
permitting.

Have there been any attempts to programme the brain ( 'organs', processes,
left and right hemispheres-individually, neurotransmitters, the cortex,
sequences, synchronicity, the corpus callosum, the hippo & the hypo, the
putamen, firing  & not firing, etc ).-not using drugs.

I read somewhere that a sizeable part of the brain's capacity is
unused/undeveloped. is this true. Where specifically is this
unused/undeveloped capacity. How much more 'food' ( percentage wise, more
than it gets at present ) should the brain get before utilising/working this
capacity.
what are the dangers of this.

( for the hon. learned ) If you could program ( specifically & generally )
various 'parts' and processes of the brain, where would you start and where
would you continue to.

Ta. pedro
never at again0.freeserve.co.uk